Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

False Advertsing Drives Me Crazy!

I was getting mad in my own mind the other day, over misleading advertising, and thought I'd share it with you guys.....

I get it.. marketing and advertising.... it's to sell product. I get it. But the amount of people who buy an anti-aging cream because the magazine article, and commerical says it's more moisturizing than the $200 cream. Or $300. So everyone runs out to buy this Olay product, expecting better results than Elizabeth Arden Prevage, and aren't seeing them. Why? Because it is only claiming to be a better MOISTURIZER! Nothing stated about how it fights wrinkles, discoloration, firming... etc.

And the new CoverGirl line endorsed by Taylor Swift. It appears to be all-natural. No, they don't say that, but it sure makes you think it is. They have added cucumber in place of something else. That's it.

That being said, I'm not saying these are bad products, I haven't tried them. Just be aware.

Oh, I'm doing another draw soon.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kewl blog.......I think its great that you are reviewing products. It really helps to know what works and what doesn't. You are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete