Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Long gone, but back again!

Hey guys...

I really wanted to keep this blog up, as I get many requests to.  So here, I am... keeping it up.

This is a quick post, but full of good info. 

Maybelline Falsies.. still my fave mascara.

Annabelle liquid eyeliner... wow.  I have never ever been able to master the liquid, but I'm now doing it, like a boss ;)

My fave BB Cream?  Marcelle.  Best coverage, and for sensitive skin.

Any questions, fire away.. I will be soon doing another draw, and doing a top 10 stocking stuffer list! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fellow product junkie here!! Please continue to blog ~ You are the bomb girlfriend and I love hearing recommendations and reviews!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From one diva to another, I'm here for ya babe. ;0

      Delete