Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog Candy!!! And Oily Skin!

Very quick post today...

Anyone who has oily skin, all over, or even jsut the t-zone (forehead, nose, chin) will love NeoStrata's Oil-Free Mattifying Fluid.

They launched this product before, ant it was gross. Sticky, and greasy. This new and improved, to put it mildly, is fantastic! I am showing oil within an hour of make-up application. With this, I can get a good four hours with out any shine, and even once I get a lil sheen going on, it's NOTHING like it used to be.

And I thought I was doomed for eternity with a greasy face. Hey, but us oily girls, we won't age near as fast as the normal-dry skin types. :)


AND.... BLOG CANDY! ***************************************************************

All you have to do is comment on this post. How much you love me, how smart I am, a question, something you are wondering about product-wise, or just a smily face will get ya in. Any comment made in the next 24 hours, I'll put your name in for a draw for the Revlon Aqua Mineral Powder.. you know that "cool stuff" I mentioned earlier? If you are an anonymous follower, I need your name at the bottom of the comment. Open til 8pm Monday night! Bridgewater time. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love that theres an option to say how much we love you sooyou' re deffinately the brains of our family and I'm glad Dillion got his little nannys looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carrie...I love your blog! I check it regularly! I tried the MNY falsies mascara and must say it is awesome!! I wish I was in bridgewater so I could come into your store and get you to help me out with some foundation colors to match my skin tone...maybe one of these days!! Anyways, take care and I'll be waiting to hear about some more great products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Misses!
    Just thought that I would let you know that I really miss you! Haven't met anyone nearly as cool here in Newfoundland... but the search continues.
    See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definately one of your followers Carrie!!!!!!
    I look foward to all your blogs.
    And "shine" is definately one of my problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try again but I'll check my spelling first...lol! I think this is an awesome idea for a blog. I will definitely follow it!
    Jennifer Parry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord knows I can use all the help I can get when it comes to skin care and make-up. Who better to turn to then Carrie. I think this is a fantastic idea!
    Joanne Powers

    ReplyDelete
  8. My face needs all the help it can get these days. I'm really enjoying your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love you, Carrie! lol
    And love that you have a blog to give us the low down on the 'goods'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this blog is a fantastic idea,cant wait to hear about more products,especially coverup and lipstick,cant ever seem to get the right ones.

    ReplyDelete