Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MNY Falsies Mascara

Hey Buddies,

This is a product I tried before it was launched in the Fall, and LOVED it!

I'm not normally a huge Maybelline fan, but since trying Maybelling Falsies Mascara, I believe anything is possible! :P

Maybelline is now Maybelline New York. You will see me refer to it as MNY on here. Since the NY was added, this company has came a long way! Did you know it's part of the L'oreal Paris, Vichy, Lancome, La Roche Posay family?

Their products are richer, more modern, higher pigment and more innovative than ever.

K, back to product.. see?!?! I told you I can get off-topic! Anyhow, this product claims to give your lashes the false effect. And it does just that, effortless! I loathe waterproof mascaras. The first time I tried Falsies, I was given the waterproof formula, and loved it. And the regular is even better! I have used the same mascara since grade 10, while trying a new one every couple of months and always going back. Now, I go between "old faithful" and my "new fave" MNY Falsies. There are about 4 in my stash I am yet to try, so stay tuned, but for now, this one rocks. This is a must-have.

3 comments:

  1. Is that the kind you used before the canoe trip that you and your mom were talkng about? How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the kind you always used before?
    I really like the falsies, but I find it a bit clumpy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so Stacey!

    Lauri, I used L'Oreal Voluminous... which I still use when I'm in the mood.. lol

    ReplyDelete