Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Cool" Stuff!

Here's my first review!

I have so many other products that I am in love with, and many I want to let you know not to bother wasting your money on, but this one is new, and fresh in my mind, and very 'cool'!

The product I tried is Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Make Up.

It's a mineral powder and it's claim is to keep your skin hydrated, instantly and all day, and give a luminous finish.

Anyone who knows me, knows my skin would make a great place to drill for oil. I'm have the oiliest skin of anyone I know, and I see alot of faces.

I normally don't recommend mineral powders for dry skin, as they tend to make any dryness appear way worse. But this stuff is made for dry skin!

The really neat thing is when I put it on, I thought my brush was wet! It feels wet! Weird, but it really feels wet and cool on your skin! The second time I tried it, same thing, so it's not the brush, it's the product.v It does have a very fine shimmer to it, don't think sparkle, that gives the luminousity. It comes with a small brush, that I'm not a fan of. It's not near enough coverage for me, but I like my foundation to act as camoflauge. When I leave the house, I don't want to look anything like myself! :) As a powder to set my liquid foundation, I liked it.

All in all, it's an ok product. I forget the price, but I'm guessing $18.99. It's great for someone with an already great complexion, who just wants to hydrate and make your skin look finished. Where it's so fine in texture, just pierce a few holes through the protective sticker. If you remove the sticker, and it moves around in a cosmetic bag, it's going to be a mess.

Oh, and speaking of 'cool', Gillette Satin Care has a shave gel out, "Cooling Sensation". It has Eucalyptus and menthol listed as ingredients. This stuff is awesome! After a shower or bath, even after you are all dried off, your skin is still tingling!

Both of these products would be awesome in the Summer months.

Stay tuned... I have been thinking of what to do with all of my products I have, I'm thinking of doing draws from people who comment on my blog. Don't worry, I'll let you know, so you don't HAVE to comment now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment